First Year Homepage
COVID-19 impact on Financial Aid Office
Effective Saturday, March 14, OSU will move to a higher level of response that continues the essential operations of the university, but seeks to reduce the frequency of interactions.
- Financial Aid advising appointments will be conducted virtually with Financial Aid Advisors between 1pm and 5pm, Monday - Friday using Zoom. No in person advising appointments will be offered to reduce interactions. You may join Zoom meeting 847-345-789 or click "Zoom Advising Appointment" in the menu on the right to meet with a Financial Aid Advisor.
- You may call and speak with a team member in the Financial Aid Office between 1pm and 5pm, Monday-Friday at 541-737-2241. You may email our office anytime at Financial.aid@Oregonstate.edu and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- If you need to turn in documents to the Financial Aid Office, please fax (541-737-4494) or use the secure document upload by signing into your Financial Aid Self-Service portal found in MyOSU for the quickest processing time.
Now is the time to submit your FAFSA and the sooner you finish the better. February 28th is the priority deadline.
Important Dates for First Year Students
- October 1st: FAFSA applications opens. File ASAP!
- November 1st: Departmental scholarship application is open
- February 1st: Last Day to Apply for Admission AND be considered for scholarships
- February 28th: FAFSA Priority Deadline
Keith Raab, Director of Financial Aid
Keith Raab has been involved in higher education for more than ten years. He came to OSU after 10 years at Treasure Valley Community College where he served as Dean of Outreach, Director of Financial Aid and Director of Admissions. Keith earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Brigham Young University and his MBA from Northwest Nazarene University. He is focused on increasing educational opportunities for all students and creating a community of scholars who are focused on service and leadership.
Bobbi Jo Williams, Office Manager
Bobbi Jo Williams has been at the University since 1997 and in the Financial Aid office since 2000. Before joining the Financial Aid office, she worked in the Athletics and Human Resources departments. She enjoys working with students and parents, and other departments on campus. Her favorite things to do are watching her sons play sports and spending time with family and friends. Go Beavs!
Rylan Wall, Advisor
Rylan Wall is twice an alum of OSU, having completed both his B.S. in Management and his M.S. in College Student Services Administration here. While relatively new to working in financial aid, Rylan has been working at OSU and in higher education for several years in various capacities supporting students and their success. Some of his focus areas include: supporting marginalized student populations, diversity and equity in higher education, financial barriers to education, campus internationalization, and linking higher education to civic engagement.
Hallie Price, Advisor
Hallie Price has served in higher education since 2012 and has a Bachelor’s in Writing from New England College. She enjoys seeking ways to increase student success with improved communication and greater accessibility. Hallie studied Spanish in Mexico and continues to study Spanish at OSU and work with the Hispanic community in Benton County. She plans to travel more in the future to gain a better understanding of different cultures in order to best support a diverse population.