A private donor in partnership with Oregon State University, created an emergency scholarship to assist enrolled students with an unplanned financial emergency in the current term that is impacting their ability to stay on track towards graduation. Student’s with a completed FAFSA and using their financial aid resources will be given priority review. International students will be considered based on their educational funding support systems.
Students are also encouraged to meet with a financial aid advisor to discuss more stable funding options for the future.
Emergency Scholarship Fund Eligibility Criteria:
- Currently enrolled student at Oregon State University
- Student's enrolled half-time or more and/or close to degree completion may be given priority consideration
- Currently in Good Academic Standing
- Need for funds based on emergency within the current term of your enrollment.
How to apply:
- An online application is available through here beginning November 15, 2016 for eligible students
- Applicants will be reviewed on a case by case basis to determine the one-time award amount up to $1000.